Saturday 13 November 2021
Results will be available here on race day.
Results can also be viewed within the race result platform HERE!!
Competitor Tracking will be active for the 500m, 1.25km, 2.5km, 5km and 7.5km events.
Reference Guide: Dark Colour are Males and Light Colour are Females.
1. You can locate a participant by tapping on the search box and either scrolling down until you find them or type in their name or number.
2. A participant in the search area who is bold means that they are being detected and should appear on the map, a participant who is faded means that more detections are required to determine their position and hence appear on the map.
3. If you click on the persons name it will highlight them in the map. You can highlight multiple people.
4. The information below the participant refers to i) their speed, ii) their distance completed, iii) elevation from sea level and iv) distance to finish.
5. You can zoom in and out on the map and even change it’s orientation – this is a lot easier to do in the app.
Key points about the tracking we use for this event.
1. The data used for the tracking is collected by transmitters sitting on track boxes located around the course.
2. It will usually take a few minutes after the race has started for a competitor to appear on the screen.
3. The race tracking is “predictive” only and the competitors position on the map can change due to alterations in speed and conditions. It relies totally on the timing chip being detected by the transmitters.
N.B. For all PAST EVENT RESULTS please refer to the RESULTS page and click on the event you are interested in.